If you work at a university and are considering starting an undergraduate program in data science, then today’s post is for you.
- A Guide to Teaching Data Science 
– focuses on increasing 3 skills (create, connect, compute) within Statistics departments to develop data science
- Teaching the Foundations of Data Science: An Interdisciplinary Approach 
– A study and analysis of teaching an introductory course on data science with a cooperation between MIS and CS.
A Data Science Course for Undergraduates: Thinking with Data 
– Overview of an undergraduate course in a liberal arts
environment that provides students with the tools necessary to apply data science. very detailed many great topics plus R and SQL
Embracing Data Science 
– Statistics needs to learn from data science to make courses more relevant
If you know of any other papers, please leave a comment below.