- Listening music; Reading books,
- Watching movies; Shopping,
- Drinking coffee with some of your friends or any thing else.
I have a strange hobby that I like be surrounded by voices when I am alone, by the way I am now with headphone in my ears intoxicated with Benedict Cumberbatch’ s voice. I’m mad about his deep, low-pitched voice.
Hearing his low, husky voice, it is charming and may have a gravitational attraction, I want to move closer to him. Imaging his evil & handsome face while holding a obstinate unruly smile. Oh, I love it
We love it, and just instantly find ourselves having a huge crush on men with deep voices. No idea how that happens, but it just does.
- The moment when the men enter a room and start talking. Just want to “beg” he to talk more. we’ re all ears.
- They sometimes come across intimidating, and in some cases that can be really attractive.
- Their voice speaks volumes about their confidence and powerful. Who doesn’t like confident men?
- Their voice also sounds comforting. They come across as someone who will protect us.
- Men with deep voices also somehow know how to take charge of the situation. And women do love men who are good decision makers and can take control over situations.
- Lastly, they simply sound sexy All.
Haha , do you have the same feelings ? Just enjoy…